New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. My car just killed its seconds deep cycle today. For some reason even with everything off in the car my batteries keep dying. The only thing I can think that could cause the batteries to be drained is my cap. It has the little digital display on it, I think that might be draining the battery. Maybe my relocation of the battery to the trunk has something to do with it? Any ideas? I'm tired of having to keep replacing these batteries.

G

·
hey man does your cap stay on all the time? The cap shouldnt drain it. Check and make sure your amps are shutting off after you get out of the car? Something in that car has to be running constant in order for that batt to die. I highly doubt its your alternator so early, but its a possibility. I drained an Optima Yellow Top and it wouldnt hold a charge like it used to , I returned it to the place I bought it and its been running great ever since.

:rofl: You remember what happened when I drained my Optima at Cougarfest

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It might be my TV. Maybe I'm leaving it on. I'm gonna get my alt. checked next time I got home to make sure thats not it...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts