New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what i want everyone to do is name a few favorite bass songs that pound hard, for others to download and enjoy too...

in this format so it's easy - for instance:

"Lil John & Eastside Boyz - Throw It Up"

"DMX & Sean Paul - Here Comes The Boom"

"Ja Rule - Blood In My Eye"

i hate when people post replies like "songs by this or that band are good..." - you never know which to d/l !!!

and it'd be dope if we could keep this post going, when you find new songs - post, find new songs - post - SHARE!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey - how about you don't ruin my posts...if you paid attention you'd realize that the post is 4 months old and i posted about 5 times in there...thanks tho.

SO LIKE I SAID - what i want everyone to do is name a few favorite bass songs that pound hard, for others to download and enjoy too...

in this format so it's easy - for instance:

"Lil John & Eastside Boyz - Throw It Up"

"DMX & Sean Paul - Here Comes The Boom"

"Ja Rule - Blood In My Eye"

i hate when people post replies like "songs by this or that band are good..." - you never know which to d/l !!!

and it'd be dope if we could keep this post going, when you find new songs - post, find new songs - post - SHARE!!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
this is great now we have two threads doing the exact same thing...if this thread lives long enough do you think in 4 months we should start another one...why dont you just bump the other thread that is 6 below this one and keep it going..four months and still in the top ten inthis forum...it must be doing something right..ahh damn i cant beloeve i waisted the twenty seconds writing all this..

·
Registered
884 Posts
go look in the other thread, and post. There is no point in starting a new thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts