New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so on the way out today i noticed the battery ligth came on. then the car started turning all the abs lights on. acting real weird. i took it to pepe boys and did a voltage test...came out fine. so i bought an altenator. on the way home my car died pulling in to the drive way. so now i have to replace the infamous altenator. i was going to do it my self till jim told me i needed a special tool just to disconnect the ball joint and tie-rods. im gonna pay the 88 and have pep boys do it. just wanted to vent. thanks jim for the input.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
higher, but not considered high performance. its a pro start, claims to be better then omp, but im sure it isnt by much.

and to add to everything this is everything else that has gone wrong...

BAD WEEK
first of all i hate computers i absoulutly CANNOT figure out this damn router crap. secondily my altenator in the cougar just went bad, boom there goes 180 for the part and another 100 for the service, and i cant drive my car untill tomorrow night, i have a cavity getting filled in two weeks, my computer has a virus known as talkstocks that i dont know how to get rid of, and these damn lymph nodes havent stoped swelling which could mean mono. all this and i lose my job in two weeks. wow, things sure are going great... oh did i mention my great grandma is still in the hospital. shes been sick since july and they still dont know whats wrong.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Adam....the most important thing and the only thing that should have most of your energy is Great Grandma. Everything else you can get another of:
alternator, job, well, not the wisdom teeth but anyways...hope things get better and I hope your Great Grandma gets better. I am straight up serious. If ya need to talk, I am here and so is Keystone.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
I second what Keith just said! I hope everything is ok!! I'm here for you if you ever need anything!

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Hang in there man....

.....Things can't stay bad forever. This too shall pass.

Best of luck to you and your family.
Dont sweat the small stuff and be there for your fam like Mr. Brown said, everything else will come out fine.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Originally posted by: cougirllp
I second what Keith just said! I hope everything is ok!! I'm here for you if you ever need anything!

Adam if you play it right she said that she will be there is you need anything...:biggrin:;)

Hope that I got a smile out of everyone with that...most of you know me well enough that I am just messing around but on a serious side I am with Keith...if you need any help, someone to talk to, what ever dude let me or anyone know you know that we got your back. Good luck. If you want I can try and get you a job at Rite Aid with me dude. The pay isn't the best but it is far better than working part time in a gas station and they are pretty willing to work on scheduals with yea. If you are interested email me a resume (yours of course) and I will take it in and tell em to call you asap.

Good luck man.

Jason

PS. You need a ride to Hooters tonight??? Call me 433-1102

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im goin to pepboys to fix the altenator. hoepfully they do a job well done. they just fixed up a cougar that had been in there 4 times for a new altenator till they found out the wiring harness had melted and blew the started and altenator. so i know they have expierence on our cars. what time is hooters? i hate the rain, and i dont have money, but cougars+women+Frat bro's=priceless. as long as my babies done and feeling better ill be there. just let me know the time 554-3044. someone gimme a call

1 - 8 of 8 Posts