·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry..

It's just not working anymore..

Theres someone else.

:rofl::rofl:

Tomorrow I'm going back to the dealership and they are tinting the windows..

Then I will buy smoked sidemarkers, black out tail lights... and just carry on the tradition :)

bye bye lil buddy -

I'll still stick around - The guys on the RX8 forums are complete assholes..

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'll still stick around - The guys on the RX8 forums are complete assholes..
Not everyone......just Ike :rofl:.

The smoked side markers you'll have to make yourself as no one sells them yet. I dunno how blacked out tails would look on Galaxy Grey, but go for it :). Is it an MT? Your cougar was hawt, hopefully it will go to a good home.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This was the only one in within 50 miles worth looking at - thats why i didnt get black (black/white was my first choice).

Recalls are outta the way..

I'm 6'1 - It's a little harder to get in and out of, but i fit perfectly in it..

I get just as many looks in this as I did in the cougar..

·
Registered
437 Posts
i test drove one of those a couple weeks ago. they handle like a dream but the damn A-pillars are way too big... too much of a blind spot. and would have liked a little more power out of it. other than those 2 complaints. very nice car. good choice.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Those cars hate me, everytime I've gone to test drive one the damn thing wont start. The cars have no headroom, I fit in a Miata better. Plus there's no point of the back seat if you're over 5'3". Love the looks of it & would like to tune that engine.

·
So its begun.....
16,840 Posts
If you run into Pinhy on the RX8 forum there tell Doug Hi for us :wave:

:rofl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts