New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi People
Im looking for a nice setup that will drop my car at least 1.5" inch. I was thinking about B+G wich are 1.7" inch drop with some kyb gr-2 struts. Im looking for a nice drop not bouncy and with a nice confort. This will be for a daily drive and I dont want it too stiff but I still want to corner enought fast. Would this be a nice setup ?? not too bouncy not too hard ...and with a nice drop ?

Thanks

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Kyb-gr-2s are basicly stock replacements, so it should feel just like your car did on new shocks. As for the drop ya i think 1.5 is good.. .thats how much my Koni springs droped mine. i think it look great that way and corners better by lowering the center of gravity a bit.

·
Registered
10,945 Posts
The ride will be bouncy with whatever set of springs you use, mainly because KYB struts are OEM replacements. If you looking for a stiff ride, look into getting Koni struts like Moraki said. With my Intrax/KYB set up, it isn't too bad of a ride for daily driving, but it is still bouncy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.