New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now taking orders for shirts, again! They are $25 plus shipping however I will see if I can get a discount if I buy all at one time. Here is a description again:

I went and looked at the print out of the shirts on Friday and they look outstanding !!! I had them make a few changes though, first the "AZ" is now straight and centered on the state outline. Second I had them increase the size of the design on the back it is now at 14" by about 8". Also the names on the front of the shirts are about 4" long, but it really depends on the length of the name. If anyone else wants a shirt I can have more made and when I come to PHX I can hand them out or leave them with Byrd. If you don't live in the PHX area I can have it mailed to you.

Colors to choose from (shirt):
White
Grey
Cream
Blue

The front of the shirt can have your name with whatever else you want on it such as Byrd has "moderator" and I have "AZ founder". The only thing is that it can only be under you name which is on the left chest. Just PM me with info.

I will take Paypal, or cash as payment but like I said before let me see if I can get a discount if I order in bulk.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Count me in for 1 XL Gray, with "AZ Founder" on the chest.

If you don't mind bringing them to the next meet (if they're done then), and I give you cash when you get here, let me know.

BTW, what shade of blue is it? Navy blue? Or light blue? Depending on the shade, It'll be either blue or gray.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will go to the shop tomarrow and see what shade blue they offer. Bobby, do you what your screen name or your real name on the chest?

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
You and Byrd are doing screennames, right? If so, thats what I'll do as well.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Byrd and I put our screen names.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.