New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there arent a whole lot of autumn orange cougars on here but for those of you that do have an A.O. if you have had anything on the car painted such as a body kit, spoiler, head or tail light covers, anything, i need to know if you had it painted at a dealership or at a local bodyshop in your area, and was it had to match up the color? i have a wing west body kit and a visteon hood scoop on the way and they both need to be painted and i was just wondering if the mercury dealership would be better to take it to for paint as opposed to a local paint/bodyshop. any help is appreciated. thanx

·
Registered
635 Posts
I believe that A.O. is a tri-color paint.....

I had to have my Cat fixed after a fender bender and I was very worried about paint matching...but the local body shop matched the color perfectly (they couldn't figure out how to put on the headlights and the replacement hood was dented but the color wasn't a problem....)

hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.