New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i live in Iowa, Northeast part of the state. I go to school and theres like 3 other cougars there. There's my 1999 ATX white Cougar, a 1999 ATX Black Cougar, and theres a senior that has a 1999 or 2000 Autumn Orange Cougar, i saw her today coming home from work and i noticed the famous red and white with blacking lettering for sale sign in her back window. I have no clue the milage on it but it is stock and clean. I can get some info at school tomorrow from her if anyones interested in the car. I dont know how much she's looking at for it but i'm pretty sure she's one of the dumber chicks of the senior class so you can tell her that its a normal color and get it for like 7500 or less. All options open either leave me a message or something and i'll talk to her about it for you.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I dont know how much she's looking at for it but i'm pretty sure she's one of the dumber chicks of the senior class so you can tell her that its a normal color and get it for like 7500 or less.
That's way too funny! :rofl:

You get the award for the best post I've read on this site all month. :biggrin:

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
. . .

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you actually have to be owning what you're attempting to sell to make posts in the for sale section . . . and I'm pretty sure that if you're paying anywhere near $7500 for a stock 99-00 Cougar, you should talk to me next about the bridge I have for sale . . .

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the love, she isn't a NECO member, i'm pretty sure if i mentioned NECO she'd say what is that? A hair company? Yeah i told her that i might be putting her car on a site for her cause we hang out for lunch and stuff and she said it's ok, it'd be like your dad selling your car but if its not alright to do it i'll let the thread be closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts