New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !
I just visited again Michael Marolds >Homepage<. He alrady did a lot of mods to his V6 Cougar. His Cougar was featured in a Magazine called FORD DRIVE. Well it's all in german but you can take a look at his pics. Some of you already saw his pics. Right now he is modifying his Cougar totally new. New paintjob (some cool paint like ChromaCougar) and some more stuff. Here is the link to scanned images from his Cougar featured in FORD DRIVE
I am still waiting for my rims. The company told me another 4-5 weeks waiting time, but I found a dealer who has them on stock and I will perhaps get them tomorrow, hopefully.

Many greetings from germany
Marc

·
Registered
897 Posts
very cool...

OMG... you know what would kick all SORTS of ass? WW front, No Limit (the kit on that coug, right?) sides and rear. the little 'scoops' on the WW front would match perfectly with the scoops on the No Limit sides..

uRiDiAN

G

·
well Uri, actually, since i can read some German
, i think only the sides are no Limits....the front and rear are Postert...(another German Tuner), but yes, that one lookz really nice, the wheels make a good combi....maybe we should get this magazine to come over the USA, for our CF...
than they would some modded cars.....

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
yeah that's not the no limit front end.... i'm still waiting on final price of that kit.... i may end up with it...

G

·
The carbon-fiberish "door ding guards" are pretty cool. I can't tell if the CF is wacky or the scan changed what it actually looks like
Europeans are crazy about having the exhaust tips come out of the bodywork... All the cars in the British Max Power have them, and so does this guy. Weird

G

·
Ah, vielleicht ist meine Deutchs ist nicht schon as gut........aber de details sind:

Postert Frond und Heckspoiler (makes sense rite...?)
No limit heck, seiten und Kuhlergril (so back, sites and cooling gril),

Zo, wij beiden zaten er een beetje naast.......hoe was/is het trouwens met de ouders over de vloer?, Waarschijnlijk veel gezien, gelachen en gedaan huh...?!?

Sorry guys, I just had to yell in Dutch to Jaws.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ach so, ich habe es gesehen...macht nichts.

Ja was/is lachen ze zijn hier tot 6 mei...wel weer ff wennen. DC was erg geslaagd. Ze hadden satesaus en mayo meegenomen...(had ik om gevraagd....weet het ben een enorme boer! )

Sorry guyz....had to yell back!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hey PuckPuck.. Where can I call or whatever to get that rear bumper?

Thanks,

GnuLoCo

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Now I wished I had paid more attention to my grandmother and dad speaking german to know what Miez and Jaws said to each other
If anybody translates, let me know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.