New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up Ohio NECO?? Im from WV, where unfortunately there is no NECO (for now) just wondering where you guys are from, anyone close to WV let me know, i go to Ohio a lot in the summer time, gimme the down low, and maybey ill see some o' ya around!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Welcome to NECO. Hope that you get to stay for awhile. Naturally you are welcome to join any of our events, the winter meet will be posted next week so that people can get dates and stuff planned.

We are from all over OH mostly Cleveland and Columbus though, atleast thats where most of the meets and people are from.... But theres members from all over....
Where do you go in OH in the summer?

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I normally go to ohio and visit family in Jerusalem, its about an hour and a half from colombus, next time i go out there ill check the posts and try to make it to colombus and get to meet some of you guys. XR2002 im close to Charleston, WV.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,941 Posts
Charleston's a ways down there...

I'm originally from Portsmouth, Ohio, where all of our local TV stations were from Huntington. So I'm down with the WV thing.

Honestly, it seems like all of our members reporting are from either Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown, Columbus, or Cincinnati. Southern and south-east Ohio are not well-represented.

But regardless, it's always good to have s'more people around the forum, especially with mooks like JohnnyRed and Sled wussing out on us... Welcome aboard. Hopefully you'll be able to makle it out to a meet or two in 2004. Keep an eye out...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.