New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the process of building a site, and would like to feature Cougars with the Dragon Z front. If you can I need the following information from yall.
Pretty much like the Cougar Spotlight
- Your full name
- Mods list
- Future plans
- and any extra information you would like included
- a link of where I can obtain pictures of your vehicle!

Thanks!

the site will be www.dgnzcoug.com

If you want you can email me this information to [email protected]

Thanks!

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
:rofl: kind of a "pride club" or "support group" for those who have the most hated from bumper? :biggrin: sweeeet, but how come we dont just use your Maxrpms forum?? :)

but really George, with so many other kits out now, i think there might only be 10 of us at the MOST, still with the DZ bumper...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
i think there might only be 10 of us at the MOST, still with the DZ bumper...
the few and the proud lol

MaxRpms.com will be a totally different site and will take a while to build. I can do dgnzcoug.com pretty quick .

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
YAY!!!! i'll join...... that is until i get my blitz:evil: lol, i'm probably gonna keep the z too, so i'll stay with ya guys;). for now just goto http://rista.cougardb.com to obtain most of the information. i have more pics, i'll have to upload them to my isp account.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yo i got a drazgon z front too
hey it better than getting the drift front
the average person thinks the drift front come stock because so many people have it

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
:rofl: ya, i wonder how many people actually have the drift kit on the boards???

when you plan on putting all this stuff up doogan??

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Well, i'm up for joining ya. I don't have many pics but i'll come back with a link to what pics i do have later...just let me update first, lol.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by: rista

when you plan on putting all this stuff up doogan??
lol doogan

wow seems like we got a fairly nice bit of folks, ive recieved a couple emails too.

Im going to try to get everything organized and a basic layout setup this coming sunday. Ive got a couple other projects that I need to complete , some of you all know what im talking about, plus my fiberglass project also. I hate riding around without any interior lights or warning lights. I will definatly keep everone updated. If you need help hosting pictures or finding a place. I can host pictures , so just instant message me at Rcburnout whenever and we can get somethign set up. Im usually on AIM in the evening at school, and later when I get home around 9 -10 pm.

Thanks!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This doesnt belong in Gen Info. It has to do with cosmetics... im moving it back

thanks

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i love the look of the dragon Z just wish i could afford to put it on my car...i was just driving yesturday and saw a laser red one with the dragon Z up front....couldnt stop drooling and damn near crashed too...nothing like a screaming girlfriend right next to you to straighten out your car..hehe...hope i can post on your page when and if i cant afford to get the front done...anybody have one for sale reasonably priced...already silver would be wicked sweet too...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow there is a lot of interest! just PM me with a link and your profile you would like to have for the site and ill get it taken care of.

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
Im in the process of building a site, and would like to feature Cougars with the Dragon Z front.q]

Oh jeez... So since I don't have the Dragon Z front I don't get to join the cool kids club? DISCRIMINATION!!! EQUAL

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
hahah yeah, and honestly, i thought we were the only two with it :tongue:
sure:rolleyes: you know i got one, duh.:tongue: when's this thing gonna go down mr. doogan?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts