New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I'm currently getting back on the redo of the website. However, I haven't gotten a chance to "renew" the domain/server, so its currently unavailable. I'm having trouble with my bank account, so therefore I can't use Paypal to send NorCal the server fee's, and I'm going to switch "domain register" to GoDaddy.com. Its gonna cost MUCH less for them as opposed to Register.com. Not to mention, I think we got screwed by them with the problems last year. It looks like its gonna be appx. $35 total for everything. With our new members, its gonna probably split up to about $5 per person if we all chip in for it.

However, since the site is currently down, I need to redo everyone's info. I also realize that many of your mods have changed. I may have the old info backed up on a CD somewhere, but I haven't had a chance to look. If I could please get everyone to post the following info here:

Exterior Mods
Wheels & Tires
Interior Mods
Performance Mods
Stereo info
Best 1/4 mile time

I fortunatly have MOST of everyone's pics still on the old computer, so i can get them fairly easily.

I'm hoping to have it back up and running in the next week or two. Sorry its taking so long, but this is a TOTAL REDO. I'm using whole new patterns, buttons, page formats, and layouts. Everything is being switched around, I'm hoping for the better. With this redo, I'm basically maxxing out what WebExpress can do. At some point its gonna be neccesary to purchse new software. I'm not gonna demand that you guys give me a dime to help out with that. Hopefully if I can split it up between the 2 car clubs I will be doing websites for (AZ NECO and Final Element Racing), if we split the cost it won't be very much at all.

As members come and go, I've decided to remove those members no longer active with the group. To my knowledge, this so far includes Ed and Eric. Ed has decided to attend school in NM, so he will not be coming to Tucson. Josh continues to stay active in terms of coming to meets, etc., so thats why I'm leaving him. I'm also going to leave Mike & Shilo, even though they have since moved to Florida, because they were a "founding member" of the group. Hope you guys are OK with that. It just makes it a PITA to keep updating the people who aren't involved in the group anymore.

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!!!

As a member of Arizona NECO, you get your own "[email protected]" email address. This is great because visitors to the site can send individual members an email giving comments/asking questions about the car. The way it works is the email you get at that address is forwarded to your actual email address that you use normally. So what I need from you guys is the email address that you want the emails forwarded to. If you don't feel comfortable posting them here, you can also PM me with your email address.

Hopefully this is everything. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Greg (Bigoudi) 1999 Vibrant White V6 Cougar ATX

Exterior Mods
Drift front/rear bumpers, Roush sideskirts, Keystone wing, Kaminari full CF hood, CF mirror covers, homemade shorty antenna, Aussie headlights w/ 8000k HIDs and LEDs, Euro tails with LEDs, Euro grille and badging...

Wheels & Tires:
ADR Mase 17x7, Kumho Mx

Interior Mods:
4% limo tint all around, 01/02 center console and gauges, some switches, and a blue plexiglass dome light :)

Performance Mods:
Headers and Y-pipe, homemade MIL eliminators, high flow cat, custom (homemade) CAI, ST200/SVT UIM and LIM, SVT TB, Yodude/Trubendz dual exhaust w/ Flowmaster, metal impeller water pump, 160 T-stat, ADC SCT dyno tuned, 200A HO alt, battery relocation, Optima red top, Poly Cog belts, Autolite plugs/wires, and a few secret mystery mods... :)

Stereo info:
01/02 CD/tape, two 10's, Amp remotely activated...

Best 1/4 mile time:
??? Don't know, don't care!

Greg

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Josh (Aeglos) 2002 Silver* Cougar C2 V6 MTX

External:
- Stock: Silver

Internal:
- Stock: Black & Blue, silver accents

Performance:
- Stock

Audio:
- Stock: C2 Package

Times:
- Nothing official, never been to a track. She beats a lot of the "tuned" ricers around here though.

* - I know, the C2 is supposed to be blue. I don't know the exact color of silver due to the previous owner was the one that had her repainted. I'm thinking she might end up a metallic black once I start on body kits and such... but that might suck in this heat. Maybe a deep, blood red? Bah, silver for now.

Edit: This should work. Here's my link to all the pics I've got online. All the pics of my Coug, and my pics of Hot Import Daze last month in San Diego. There's a yellow and grey Cougar in there that should be presented as what NOT to do, IMO. Anyways, here it is, the link to my photobucket.

Edit 2: Right click, Open in New Window, Cougar pics are on pages 5-6

·
Registered
464 Posts
Its alot lets see if I can remember it all:

external:
V-style body kit
Painted tail light covers
Shaved spoiler
No Mercury emblems
Carbon Fiber mirror covers
Smoked side markers

Wheels
Stock

Interior
Corbeau CR1 Racing seats W/ red 3 point Corbeau Harnesses
Custom Gauge cluster
2 Gauge pillar pod
Rear seat removed for subs and amp setup
Aluminum e-brake handle
Blue Neons
Switches changed from green to Blue
Custom Harness Bar

Performance
SVT LIM
SVT UIM
SVT Throttle Body
Zex wet nitrous system
Short throw shifter
Tru Benz FlowMaster exhaust
OMP Front strut bar
Mirko style rear strut bar
21mm rear strut bar
AEM intake

Stereo Info
(2) kicker comp VR 10" subs
Planet Audio 1250D mono Apacalypse amp
Planet Audio AP500.4 amp for speakers
(4) Planet Audio 2 way speakers
Planet Audio P500dvd head unit (DVD, MP3, CD, Receiver, ect..)
Power Acoustic 7" tft LCD display
Planet Audio 1.2 Fahard Cap
Optima Yellow Top Battery

1/4 mile time
Was at Fest time was 15.02. I cant remember the speed BUT I DO REMEMBER THE TIME!!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Scott (ScoDog) 2002 Black Cougar XR V6 MTX

External:
- Stock: Black

Internal:
- Stock: Black & Red

Performance:
- Stock

Audio:
- Stock: 6 disc

Times:
- Never been to a track. and not to worried about it (yet)

Godaddy is a good host I use them along with a few of the sites IM working on now. If you are interested in using Dreamweaver MX '04 for the site design let me know

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well last night I suffered an unfortunate setback. Somehow my entire C drive got deleted, along with about 80% of the progress that I made in the past couple days. Fortunatly I have the basic stuff (home page, member page, etc.) backed up on my E drive. Now I'm gonna be playing catch up to get back to where I was.

Scott, what is Dreamweaver like? Is there a lot you can do with the program? Let me know if you think its worthwhile, I may see if I can pick that up from you. Since I'm back to where I started, now would be the time to switch software if I'm gonna do it.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Dreamweaver, especially MX and the new one for 05 (don't remember its name) are AWESOME. Very easy to work with, and more it-does-it-for-you scripts than in a LOT of editors I've seen. Since it's a Macromedia program, it meshes seemlessly with Flash. If you get the Studio MX, you get Fireworks (beats the hell out of Photoshop, by lightyears) and Freehand, a graphics editor for text and such.

I kinda... was given a school's edition of Studio MX back in high school. Friggin love it. There's also Cold Fusion MX, Macromedia's own site-hosting server program (I think that's what it is. Haven't ever gotten to mess with it).

Edit: Well, there's a new version, Studio 8, which includes Dreamweaver 8, Flash Professional 8, Fireworks 8, Contribute 3, and FlashPaper 2. The old Studio MX 2004 is still $899 for the full package, so I don't know what this new Studio 8 will be. Very 'spensive. Hm... maybe we can find a cracked version of it?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yea what he said^^
I also have access to a program that will recover the files on your drive as long as they haven't been overwritten (F disked my backup drive) and recovered the info then for [censored]s and giggles I formatted the drive (after I backed the stuff of course) and recovered the stuff again Think I have all of studio mx 04 which was the one released in 04-05 and will probably get Studio 8 when its available
If your interested go to www.macromedia.com download the demo of Dreamweaver MX 04 and we'll get you up and running from there

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Yeah, download definitely. True, it'll be a trial (unless you buy it), but it's a sweet program.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.