New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have not responded to any of my PM's.

You need to send me my money back. This has taken way too long.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I told you that I had cashed the money order as soon as I got it....Then you changed your mind..I told you that It may be awhile before I can send the money back...be patient and shut up! You inconvienience me by changing your mind..now y ou have to wait....To be honest it's not even a priority.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually you never informed me until after I sent the money that the headlamp was painted. I have been very patient in waiting for my money back. You could have at least responded to my PM's so I didn't have to resort in making this post.

edit:And after going over our PM's you never once told me that you cashed the money order.

Also since the post office is so far away from you, why didn't you just send it out when you cashed the MO?

·
Registered
41 Posts
no that is not the case...I cashed the money order..then he said he didn't want the lights after I had purchased something with it already. I was/unable to take from my regular pay right now due to unforseen military pay problems. I have all intentions of refunding him. Believe me when the DOD fixes my problem he is first on my list of things to resolve. until then there is nothing I can do. I have to feed the family ya know.

·
Registered
638 Posts
u make me sick stealth cougar. u blame this on the dod, dude im in the military to so dont blame it on them blame it on ur self. PAY HIM HIS MONEY AND NEVER RETURN TO THE FOR SALE FORUM AND RIP SOMEONE ELSE OFF>

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
StealthCougar said:
Last Activity: 10-06-2005 05:47 PM
Unfortunatly I think the odds of reaching this guy are pretty slim. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.