New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my rims and tires were stolen. Just asking everyone in the TN and possibly KY area to keep a look out for me. They could be sold to a pawn shop or something anywhere so please keep a sharp eye out.

They are Centerline Storms 18x7" Chrome 5 spoke

Tires are BF Goodrich G-Force KDW 225/35/18

Pics of the rims/tires..

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
That sucks man :(

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
That SUCKS! Where were you when it happened?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hey.. i will keep an eye out.. There are a few "new" cougars running around in knox that are trying to be "fixed up" so i will check those as I see them out.. one is red with primer drift front.. and just saw another spruce with chrome wheels the other night.. if i had known i woulda stopped at the gas station they stopped at and checked the wheels out.. this is the first spruce ive seen around here in a long time with anything at all done to it.. What all "info" do u want me to get if i find them on a car??? lol

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Did you post in Maryland Neco to have the people around there keep a look out as well?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Originally posted by: Y2Kat
Did you post in Maryland Neco to have the people around there keep a look out as well?
I think he means he was in Maryland when it happened, not that he had his car in Maryland ;)

but that sucks dude, I'll keep a watch for em, but I'm kinda in Hickville where I don't think they'll end up :shrug:

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Hell if I find them....I'll be able to provide you a blood sample from them...a LOT of it.

I told the guys at the shop to keep their eyes open as well.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
ahh man sorry to hear that.

did u not have wheel locks on them? the ones we got off ebay the gorillas

·
Registered
90 Posts
Originally posted by: fordrule
ahh man sorry to hear that.

did u not have wheel locks on them? the ones we got off ebay the gorillas
yea i have to second that, if u bought rims then why didnt you buy wheel locks.. could've saved u alot of headache.. sorry it happened though...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.