New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I really think that AZ should have its own NECO group. SoCal is just too far for a lot of us to go. I would really like to start an AZ NECO with it based here in PHX. I live with my grandparents, and my grandpa does a lot on computers and has some software for designing websites. I might be able to see if he can help or show me how to use the software. Anyone else interested post here with contact info and i will see what I can do. Just give me email for now, and we will see what happens.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There will be an AZ NECO formation meeting tomorrow night (Friday 7/23) at 9 pm at Applebee's at Central & Camelback in PHX. Current planned attendees are myself, Byrdman, MyCat99, and a couple of others. PM me tomorrow if you are interested in attending this as well.

G

·
meeting was a hit, i am in discussion of getting together soon again, as i need to put seat belts back in my car, let me know if you can make it!

Phoenixcougar

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
date/time/place, and Im there! I wanna ride with you and "eat some rice"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.