New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
looks like we will need to reschedule a meet... right now i have the flu and feel horrible, but let me know if there will be a meet anytime soon... i wont be on in a few days, as im going outta town. hope everyone has a great new years!!!
jason

·
Registered
435 Posts
Originally posted by: jason01cougar
right now i have the flu and feel horrible, but let me know if there will be a meet anytime soon...
I know how that feels, I gotta go to the doc's later today cause I haven't been able to shake this flu in over a week :(

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my grandfather went in the hospital with pneumonia... So far i've been lucky, i've been washing my hands more and wearing more jackets *I HATE jackets!*. My has has the flu for the past few weeks but she has been going to the doctor and she feels better now...

Julie

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well, I hope that everybody gets better very soon! I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet y'all this time around, but I make the 1,000 mile round trip down here about once a month (except between January & April 15, when I can't get time off from work), so hopefully I'll see ya sometime soon. I think I should just move down here...what do y'all think?

What is everybody doing for New Year's? I'll be in Columbia with some friends from college :) :beer: )

Tom

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think you're going to have a LOT more fun in Columbia than I am going to have in Florence... but we are planning on going to a club here so it shouldn't be too bad... the only problem is i'm 20... not quite 21... so next year's New Year will be MUCH better :)

Julie

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well, I plan on having a great New Year's, and I hope y'all have a great New Year's, too! And Julie, you can keep your eye out for a '99 silver frost Cougar with VA tags flying through Florence this afternoon on my way to Columbia.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.