New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as you might have read in the 'road tales' thread I hurt my front bumper in the snow. There's a silver frost bumper in Ontario that I could buy, but I was wondering if anyone had anything more local?

& Xerxeese, you still got that SVT LIM? If so how much bling do you want for it?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont even know how to comment

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: Neil
as you might have read in the 'road tales' thread I hurt my front bumper in the snow. There's a silver frost bumper in Ontario that I could buy, but I was wondering if anyone had anything more local?

& Xerxeese, you still got that SVT LIM? If so how much bling do you want for it?
Still have it , but am no longer in dire straits for cashola. So I will be keeping/installing it :)
sorry man.

Jay

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:cry:
Jay you gots to install that papi, let me know if you notice the gains, ya? I assume you're return style? ...what was it, all returnless have svt lim or just '01/'02... whatever
I installed my SVT upper and i really dont think I noticed any increase in power, but i still got the smaller lim.

Vod, what about you? still got your original bumper? ...or what about yr drift? i could take that off yr hands too :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
nope, i dont have the stock anymore... i had gotten rid of it a while ago.

however we might be able to work out a deal for the streetweapon :). i had started thinking about changing things up a bit this year depending on how good my tax return is... :)

or i might just be getting sw sides and rear... and it would make more sense to just buy the entire kit since it's only a little more... sooo, we could maybe work something out that way.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just let me know what youre willing to do and when, I could use it at any time.

hehe, I'll trade you my 4WD RSX X-Mod, Firebird XL RC Plane w/ extra wing, Tony Hawks Underground for xbox, a Sega GameGear w/ Sonic 2, An old Canon AV-2 SLR 35mm camera, and some cougar post cards for it!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*/whois: gary

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got a phone number, or a way to get him to look in this thread? he doesnt have his PM's turned on. it says "sorry, that user does not exist OR does not want to recieve private messeges"

NM, i figured it out. its badlarry28

1 - 13 of 13 Posts