New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Appleton Oshkosh area have the borla exhaust... I wanna buy it but first i wanna HEAR it. Thanks

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
what happened to atckcat's borla exhaust?

i liked the borla. it was decent. not too loud, not too quiet. NOT ricey looking.

if you're looking for a mild exhaust, thats the one ya want.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Atckcat had sold it, to whom I don't know.

There are sound clips online, but there is a huge difference between
hearing a sound clip and hearing it "for real".

Dose one of the Fondy folks have a Borla??
Perhaps they will respond.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Originally posted by: PhatCatWI
Anyone in the Appleton Oshkosh area have the borla exhaust... I wanna buy it but first i wanna HEAR it. Thanks
I think I'm the closest with it? but I'm not ready to take it out of the garage yet. It needs some work done and my county likes to make sure it uses up all its salt so it gets fresh stuff for the next winter :mad: Plus I'm without headlights right now there still not installed :thumbsdn: But if you want to roadtrip to Kingston pm me and I'll give you my addy. Otherwise you might want to Ask hubie if anyone in the area up there has a borla setup.

Chad

·
Registered
401 Posts
I always remember Atckcats. I have not seen any in the GB area with it. I will ask 2marro night all the Black Widow Appleton people if they have seen a cougar with a small exhaust. I have not seen any at shows though. Its a nice soft rumble if i remember right. You have to hear it. I will keep my eye open, but I don't know anyone.

·
Registered
795 Posts
thanks spacedog... and i thought we had something !

i ocassionally pop in to see how everyone is doing... i just usually don't post... but since i saw my name being mentioned i thought i would say hi... so HI!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dont mean to be an a$$ in this reunion haha.... but basically what i have gathered is that not many have the borla exhaust and those that do, arent takin the cars out for a bit. I think im still gonna get it anyways though, as long as it has a lower "growl" but isnt too loud or too ricey

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
the Borla is not ricey and not too beefy... it's subtle but yet refined.. hopefully that makes sense... normally you can't hear it unless you romp it... it tends to sound better once you gut the cats though...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts