New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is concerning a topic that was in Cosmetic about trying to get Altezza tail lights for our car. Someone told me to post the email addresses for APC, so here they are.

Please everyone send at least one email so we can try to get APC to hopefully at least consider making these for our car, even if you are not interested in them please help your fellow NECO members who do want these!! thanks so much

Info:

[email protected]

Sales Dept:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Marketing:

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
I talked to the owner of APC. He was at Carlisle Compact Power Jam in PA earlier this month. He confirmed that they will not be doing the Cougar tails ever. He said that in order to produce them he would need to have at least 2000 upfront confirmed orders. It will not happen. I am bummed. he said that each new car mold he makes for tails costs him 80k-90k and he needs to make his money back

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
graig i remember when u said that..i was pissed. i though if they get a flood of email..they might look into it. well crap i dont remember u saying 2000 orders ...that might be hard grrr

what other companys can we flood?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.