New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I open the sunday paper and grab the comics out and to my suprise is an ad for Pep Boy's. Usually this wouldn't be so bad but I see this at the top of the page.

"*APC logo here* Gas Powered Mini Chopper" Not APC version, but gets the point across

Some of the highlights:

+Speeds up to 20mph*
+30 mile range*
+250lb capacity
+43cc, 2 stroke engine

*Speeds and distance var by weight of rider and terrain

The best part is it comes complete with an Iron Cross sticker on the front fender (among others, supposedly a 'Iron Cross Scooter graphics kit') With APC on it. (Other graphics sets sold seperatly of course)

Am i the only one astounded by this? My decription does no justice, you must try and find the ad and look at it for your self, the dood on the bike is worth the price of the paper. :rofl:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
whats the deal with that iron cross thing anyway? it was Germany's logo thing way back in the wars wasn't it? then i saw a wrestler from the WWF with it, then Jesse from monster garage was using it, and now its on shirts, hats, and all kinds of **** :shrug:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
you know what's really sad??? the fact i bought one of these back in like september or october. they're a blast to ride around on, i get "thumbs up" all the time from people. plus, living in a small town, there's not a anyplace too far away so this thing let's me get around for next to nothing on gas.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
whats the deal with that iron cross thing anyway? it was Germany's logo thing way back in the wars wasn't it? then i saw a wrestler from the WWF with it, then Jesse from monster garage was using it, and now its on shirts, hats, and all kinds of **** :shrug:
That'd be Triple H. :biggrin:

·
Registered
429 Posts
My friend has a mini chopper that is a miniature replica of a west coast choppers bike. It uses a go-kart motor and it looks a lot better than that one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts