New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hurt my car in the snow and instead of spending money to make it look stock again, im thinking maybe i should spend money to make it look hotter than stock. The Battle front has always caught my eye and is one of my candidates. I just want to see it on more cars than 35thANVownr's and the 2 test fit cars ive seen. I assume if anyone got it theyd be itchin' to post pics but its worth a shot to ask. There is an old post (before november) that says "expect 2 cars to have this full kit within 45 days" but nothing of those has come up. Too bad about the battle rear needing a lot of work to fit, it looks promising too.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Mine would've been done except for the small fact that silversleek8 did not ship my rear bumper to me. So my car is sitting in pieces waiting for me to by a new rear. Guess i should get on that. Hopefully by mid feb it will be done.

I only have the front though cause i didn't much care for the rear and sides. Got a set of 01-02 razzi sides and trying to find a drift rear.

The front bumper is a wicked looking bumper. Go for it. Just order it you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
122 Posts
i've been waiting to get my car back from the shop since my accident about 2 months ago.i'm having the battle front and rear put on with a kam hood and x1's , it seems like it has been forever since i've had my car :ugh: I'll throw some pics up when i get her back , i'm guessing atleast another week or two...

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, cant wait to see 'em! what color are yr guys' cars? im hoping i get to see it on a light color since mines silver

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Originally posted by: Greg2000
i've been waiting to get my car back from the shop since my accident about 2 months ago.i'm having the battle front and rear put on with a kam hood and x1's , it seems like it has been forever since i've had my car :ugh: I'll throw some pics up when i get her back , i'm guessing atleast another week or two...

They probally spent the first month tring to get the x1's to line up right. :rofl:

·
Registered
122 Posts
maybe, maybe not but far as i know x1's are a perfect fit from what i heard. More than likely this guy is over booked as usual ,he's the best around, and always has cars out da a-hole.It was my fault to begin with, cause i told him to take his time because i dont drive it in the winter anyhow. (silver frost )

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
:rofl: at skywalker

took the same amount of time for me - only it wasn't damaged in areas I could mod other than my rear rim was screwed, so that's all I got - new rims.

first they had to wait for clearance from insurance - 1 and half weeks - than they had to wait for parts - 3 weeks due to Holiday Season - they finally put her together, tell me another week - end of week - we forgot to get a new strut - 2 more weeks, then another week to put it all together and paint it, then finally they put my suspension back on = 2.5 months.

shops are bastards sometimes.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mom says she likes the look of the battle front, too :biggrin:
hopefully i can get her to help me out with the cost... heh heh heh.

·
Registered
122 Posts
edit: front bumper lined up perfectly, kam hood and cc x1's lined up perfectly also :biggrin: awaiting car back for this weekend, with pics. Edit: 1/27/04 awaiting snow to melt to bring her home. I usually love the snow but not when its holding me up from picking my ride up .:cry: edit : 1/29 i guess its not just the snow holding me up, just found out my fenders need'd re-prepped and painted again:disgust: every week is another week or next week, i give up.I'll post pics whenever i get her back, untill then la8r. click

1 - 9 of 9 Posts