New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says, Does anyone want to do a meet in late Jan? I think this would give us all enough time to ask for the time off from work. Maybe somewhere around dana Point or even further north and cruise the coast all the way down to the border. If anyone wants to make this happen let me know.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I'm down...... Or if anyone wants to call someone to get a drill for a certain piece of metal

:shrug:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so thats 2. :wiggle:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I would be open to that in Jan. Dana point sounds like a good place to meet.

Brandy - A drill for a certain piece of metal ????????????

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If anyone has any ideas of other places to meet that would be cool to, so that makes 4 counting me! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'll be up for that, Im suppose to have my car back in January.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is it to soon to ask for something in late january?:shrug:

·
Registered
91 Posts
The later the better for me that should guarantee that I will have my car back by then.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is that it?

hmmmm,

If anyone feels we can make this better so others want to join or if anyone (someone more well known than me) wants to post to invite Nor Cal please do so,

·
Registered
302 Posts
Im good for it, all my mods should be complete by then. So the meet after christmas will be a before and this one would be my reveal with all the goodies.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok.... maybe people will start posting here when it gets closer to mid January :shrug:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I might be able to make it, depends on the school schedule and how busy I am.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Let's set a date like the 24th or 25th.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Is this going to happen? The 25th works for me. I have to work on Saturday. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
215 Posts
hmmm....that weekend may or may not work...i have midterms the following week, i'll need to check the test schedule, if i don't have anything on monday, i'd be down for it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
377 Posts
This weekend is not looking good for most. How about the 31st?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you guys wanna back this thing up its cool. I ran into some problems, (JOB) i just got a new job so i cant ask for any days off for a few weeks. Im gonna get my schedule and see what i could work out. Oh, if anyone wants to buy a car, let me know. I started working at Weseloh chevrolet and Hummer as a sales consultant.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts