Administrator
24,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
"The pace car for an Entire company"

that's the best line ever.....

and that commercial is pure SICKNESS!!!!!! anyone need a kidney?... my blood is Type O Negative :)

·
Administrator
11,560 Posts
That's the SuperBowl spot they're going to show.

Now, is it just me or does Ford make the dullest commercials you've ever seen. I can think of a hundred ways that commercial could've been done to make me fill my pants. Ford commercials have no personality or do anything to make you enjoy watching them (or the car in it). They need to steal some of the writers from the VW & BMW ad agencies.

But then again, you spend several million for a 1:06 minute spot that doesn't leave you with much room for ideas. But then again, I would've enjoyed the commercial more if it were just hearing & seeing the car tear through backroads & empty city streets.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
i haven't gotten chills like that since i saw the trailer for Star Wars : Episode I. :bowdown:

My dad retired in 2000 and immediately started getting bored, so he started doing handyman work for a neurosurgeon, who at the time had a Porsche. He traded it in for Christmas 2002 on a $130k BMW Z8. Rumor has it that he's going to trade that in on a $450k Porsche Carerra GT. i told my dad to tell him that i said he could get three Ford GT's for that price... too bad he hasn't been convinced. :(

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
wow. i just happened to have the song Numb by Linkin Park playing in winamp when that commercial started....the song was almost perfectly timed to the commercial! that was freaky...

and i'm with you puck, i'm starting the bidding on my kidney at $10,000.... ;)

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
So you're going to start bidding at 1/15th of a GT? How about starting it at $50k, that's only 1/3 the price. ;)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i like starting the bidding low, gets more buyers interested...i don't like when people start with a high "buy it now" price ;)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::hitit::beer::beer::beer::beer::cry: but i could never afford it

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
ehhh that was pretty boring. I'm not impressed much. For $150,000 I can do some engine work on a brand new Viper, spank that thing, and still have money left to take the lady out.

Mike

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
hehee i think O_O is sorta like eyes poping out kinda face? not too sure though hehe that is what i thought it was anyway...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Originally posted by: 99CouGSweetRide
ehhh that was pretty boring. I'm not impressed much. For $150,000 I can do some engine work on a brand new Viper, spank that thing, and still have money left to take the lady out.

Mike
:stupid:

love the GT but have always loved the viper!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts