New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3L Install Maestro
7,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having some title trouble with some dealer I bought a car from in Cumming, GA. Its been two months since I bought the car and I haven't recieved a title. I was curious if anyone lived near the dealership and could just drive by to see if he has closed up shop and left town. The car isn't stolen and it is currently registered under a dealer in Georgia. I'm pretty sure he is using the title as collateral to buy new cars. Anyone know what I can do to force him to give up the title. I have all emails, recipts, bill of sale for the car with signatures and odometer readings and other car info, etc. He only sells cars on ebay and he looked like the owner/salesman. I'll try and compensate you if I can for helping out.

Company Name:
Auto Image Enterprises
770-844-9993

Company Address and Owner:
Richard Farrell
745 Atlanta Hwy., #105
Cumming, GA, 30040

Thanks,
Chris

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
i live like 1 hr away, but i dont have my lincese anymore. But me and my friends skip school alot and go over there sometimes. If i head up that way, ill stop by and ask for you.

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: billetcoug
But me and my friends skip school alot and go over there sometimes.
oh lord...the future of america...... :rolleyes: :rofl:

but BlackCoog, what exactly do you need? a digital snapshot of the area? I MIGHT be headed up that way tommorrow possibly or this weekend.

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
oh lord...the future of america...... :rolleyes: :rofl:

but BlackCoog, what exactly do you need? a digital snapshot of the area? I MIGHT be headed up that way tommorrow possibly or this weekend.
u know we run this. :rofl:

Either me or george can get it because he lives 2 minutes away from my house. And takes the same amount of time

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug

Either me or george can get it because he lives 2 minutes away from my house. And takes the same amount of time
except i can drive :rofl:

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
i live in cumming, ill try to check it out for ya

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
hadnt had any time yet, but i prolly will tomorrow, tryin to get some xmas shoppin done. ill probably try to find it tomorrow though.

·
3L Install Maestro
7,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm still having no luck getting this title. Can anyone check it out?

Edit: Actually I just got off the phone with the Georgia Police and they said the case will be closing soon and I will be receiving my title. I'm not sure when, but this is a huge relief. No need to check that place out then. Thanks for offering everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts