New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to get a hold of sagecougar???
Heres the situation: A while back I bought a tail from him at Tad's house meet
and since then I have not gotten a hold of him nor have I heard anything about him??
I know that reagan is trying to help me out but if there is anyone else that might help
that would be great??
I also sent him PM's about sending him money to ship it to me and also me going up
there to go get it...
If anyone could help thanks in advance....:banhim::banghead::beer::biggrin::bowdown::bs::confused::cool::crazy::cry:
:disgust::drama::flushed::evil::banana::goofy::grouphug::hitit::stupid::kick:
:kiss::lock::loser::mad::naughty:

:shrug::slap::):smoke-g::smoke-t::spam::smoke-t::spam::cover::thumbsdn::thumbsup::tongue::ugh::wave::wiggle:;)

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Greg (BasicDigital) I know you know Joe... do you have a way to get a hold of him? I tried calling the phone number I have for him, but its not his voice anymore. And he hasn't been on the cougar board in weeks, and his email is no long working.

G

·
Yeah, my old best friend knows JOE very well and he still talks to him occasionally. I'll try getting u a phone number or something.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Originally posted by: BasicDigital
Yeah, my old best friend knows JOE very well and he still talks to him occasionally. I'll try getting u a phone number or something.
good, I linked a few people here including Basic.

good luck with it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
shiiiiit sorry dude haven't been online in loooooooong time...new girl-friend haha....when i do go online, however, i never sign in unless i respond to a thread.

give my cell a ring esse'
847-204-7858
-joe

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Originally posted by: sagecougar
shiiiiit sorry dude haven't been online in loooooooong time...new girl-frend haha....when i do go online however i never sign in unless i respond to a thread.

give my cell a ring esse'
847-204-7858
-joe
:rofl: that's sounded funny for some reason... :)

so how ya been joe, who's the new girl?

she not into letting you mod the coug :( ?

·
Registered
166 Posts
naw the girl loves the cougar!:) maybe a lil' too much haha...she especially likes the diamond-plate mats and neons at night...bad thing is, women cost $$ and ughhhhh no money for my second love, my cougar.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
naw the girl loves the cougar!:) maye a lil' too much haha...she especially likes the diamond-plate mats and neons at night...bad thing is, women cost $$ and ughhhhh no money for my second love, my cougar.
here's what you do:
Step 1: tell g/f that for everyone $1 you spend on the cougar, there's $1 waiting for dates....
Step 2: repeat repeatedly until she has been brainwashed with these thoughts
Step 3: enjoy sex and cougar!

G

·
well George I guess u don't need that # anymore.

P.S.

Yeah Joe I heard about ur new girl as well. Piece of advice, don't abandon ur friends, find good balance between the two.

·
Registered
166 Posts
ya gred i know what ya mean...i've been bad with that lately. only time i c huebert and the rest of the guys is when im with her basically it feels like...thursday night is drink night so i see them lot, but last week i caught up with some other buddies. its hard to balance the two without the lady getting mad some lol

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
ya gred i know what ya mean...i've been bad with that lately. only time i c huebert and the rest of the guys is when im with her basically it feels like...thursday night is drink night so i see them lot, but last week i caught up with some other buddies. its hard to balance the two without the lady getting mad some lol
yeah, definitely is hard to maintain the two... however, the madder she get's and the more she forgives you for hanging with your boys, the more time she will let you have with them later as well, and if you can work through smaller problems, hopefully, you can work through bigger ones and last longer :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.