New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know who this guy is?

Link to someone's stuff, parent directory says DJ

I'm not sure if I'm annoyed or flattered but I found documentation of mine on here in the parent directory and I'd just appreciate a note saying it was being used.

By the way, I did finish the ignition control module and it worked. However it cost me in both time and labor and supplies for me and my partner to build it. The assessment we came up with was there wouldn't be enough buyers out there to warrant producing it.
we made two devices and I sold one to a guy who was going to hook it up and give feedback.
I successfully used the device before I sold it to control timing on my turbo'd motor. I ran it for about a month before I gave up trying to control the MAF with the emanage and get the fuel delivery right.
I still use the emanage but I run a chip from streetflight to control timing and base MAF transfer function.

If whoever made this page is interested in this stuff then they may want to get in touch with me to save themselves a lot of time/effort.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
The screen name Afterhours is printed right next to the picture. That could be who posted it.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Warmonger, I'm the one who posted that thread. I've installed the E-Manage on a Zetec using much of your information I got from Mohd A. I'm not sure if you remember, but I was in E-mail contact with you back in February about the ignition module.....you were still in the testing stages. I'm Robin......and you're Tom right?

In my original thread, I acknowledged your extensive work on getting the E-Manage to work on your 3.0 Contour. I tried to develop an ignition module using an inverter circuit and an two channel ignitor, (it's actually built, but I haven't installed it), since I decided to use a MSD DIS-2 programable instead to control the ignition timing.

I'm sorry if posting that information offended you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.