New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting 50% reflective all around or possibly 35%. I know the 35% on the coug is dark as crap at night. Nice during the day though. I want somewhere that I can take after work or something b/c one of the other places I went to I had to do it early on the weekend.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am getting mine done at dynamic car audio in the morning. thats where i had the cougar done as well, great people up there. i am going with 35 all around, they are charging 170. i really recommend this place they did a great job on the cougar. the price is good as well, i think every place i went to wanted like 190-200 and they wouldn't even do the 35 all around

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do your windows open up a little when you open the door and close up more when you close it? i'm hoping that won't mess with anything.

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah they do, i havent thought about that????? that is a real good qeustion. i will ask the guy in th morning. its got to be fine, there are many people with there windows tinted. i cant see that little bit being a problem

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Hey, John, why not take it back to TNT? Are they only on the weekends?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey John I got a buddy who owns a tint shop in Norfolk, and his tint carries a lifetime warranty. His number is 472-5507. his name is Nester and he'll tint it 35% all the way around. He did my girlfriends four door jetta for 155 and it's 35% pure platinum. Which is as close to mirror you can get without getting pulled over for having it. Just give him a call and see what he can do for you. Plus his tint looks darker than anybody else around because of the brand he uses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.