New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know Idriveacooter?

PM me or email me at [email protected]. He sold some people some stuff over two weeks ago and they have never received it. His phone is out of service and no replies to pm's or emails. If you have a home number I would appreciate it.
Scott

G

·
I can say i ordered from him and recieved my merchandice, however i too have not been able to get into contact with him. I know where he lives i might drop by and see him sometime next week if i do i will let him know your looking for him. But i know from my experience with him he is trustworthy...i put 2700 bucks in his hand and he came through for me

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Dane its a bit different for you, you know where he lives lol. But yeah, If I see clint on AIM I'll try and find out whats going on, he had some issues awhile back with someone but I believe they were resolved

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any info you guys can pm me would be great. If you know where he lives, phone numbers for him or family or friends. He has taken several fellow members money and not delivered their products. Any help or info to me or Axio would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I just talked to clint, he said everything has been sent out and tracking numbers have been sent. He was having some medical problems or something. But it should be taken care of. Let me know when you get it so I can clear this thread.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got it....but the map light on the passenger side doesnt work after he said it was perfect....ah well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts