New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know a single person with a cougar out here . . . heck I can barely find a person at school who knows what a cougar is . . . schoolmate "You own a Cougar? Cool! My parents would never let me get a Jaguar for my fisrt car"
Me " Hahaha, no. It isnt a Jag . . . it is a Mercury"
schoolmate "Oh. What is it again?"
Yes this conversation really took place . . . multiple times . . . so any of you cougar owners down in my area?
-Josh

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm in Corona. Not many Cougars around here either. It's not a bad thing. I'd rather have a unique car with little support than one with tons of support that everyone drives around. Anyone else notice that a lot of the Cougars are being driven by older ladies? I'm not sure how I feel about that.

M

·
0 Posts
i used to have a cougar...and i used to live in the corona area...

nevermind, apparently i bring nothing to this conversation......

·
Registered
168 Posts
I can relate. Before I got the car I told a couple of chicks that were friends of mine that I was going to get a Cougar and, being 17 at the time, they said I would never be able to get one saying, " Aren't Jaguars expensive?" After I got one, they would tell me that they loved my Eclipse. LOL.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I live in fountain valley

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey well since it looks like everyone in this thread lives in the LA area or at least close. Lets see if we cant get a date to all meet up. I started a thread for this a day or so ago so post a date there and see what people can do. Im not going to be the one to set the date and place but I will do everything in my power to make it to the meet. Reason is school is killing me and for me to come up with a date right now would not happen. But I will do all I can to get to a local meet.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow . . . i just found out that are two cougar owners who live only blocks from me . . . but i dont think they know about this forum, neco, or anything about their cars for that matter

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey, I haven't posted here in close to a year....

Anyway, I go to school at Chapman, its in Anaheim. I drive a 99 vibrant white, and over summer I put on a full SW kit so hopefully you would remember me if you saw me : )

I could be down for a meet if enough people live around here, but I am going back home to San Diego in a week for winter break.

If anyone wants to meet anywhere I'm down, just post or PM or whatever. Its getting harder and harder to find other coug drivers these days.

I hope everyone is doing well from SoCal, I know I never posted all that much but I always read everything and hey, I miss this place!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hey I live in San diego. Oh wait I guess I'm a little far, but I'll make the meet if you plan one.

·
Registered
91 Posts
So whens this meet?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I can meet in anaheim before this sunday (the 13th), and then I can meet in San Diego until February 2nd (althogh I will be gone for xmas and for a week in jan.). So, someone come up with a meet place and some ideas or whatevr, and get back to me. I'm lazy and unorganized, so I'll attend if someone else organizes : )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts