New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
25,005 Posts
Wow... I live in Columbus, and I've never seen that car in my life. It looks like it hasn't been treated too kindly...

Why are they always automatics?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
well that makes 3 black wide bodies

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Originally posted by: tr0nic
The same kit that is going on my car... the same rims... wow, gives me a good idea of what it will look like. Never seen that car before, ever.
I hope you go with some 19's when you do yours. I think the minimum wheel size requirement by law to acquire that bodykit should be 19". 18's just look too small and obviously if you're going with that bodykit and some big rims you're not too worried about your 1/4 Mile time. Go big or go home!

G

·
Originally posted by: BasSpyder420
well that makes 3 black wide bodies
Except that one is busted, and looks like a** . I dunno though , flat blacks dont look too good.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
It's an automatic cuz us auto peeps are all show and no go. If we are going to go slow, we might as well look pretty. :rofl:

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
I think this is him

Pretty sure, the car says it's from columbus, and last i knew he had to get it repainted for some odd reason. Plus he says he needs money for going back to school (this guy goes to OSU, which is starting very soon). I saw it on campus one day off lane, it was f*ing sweet.. an automatic as well.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Tygerr
I think this is him

Pretty sure, the car says it's from columbus, and last i knew he had to get it repainted for some odd reason. Plus he says he needs money for going back to school (this guy goes to OSU, which is starting very soon). I saw it on campus one day off lane, it was f*ing sweet.. an automatic as well.
not likely, dif wing/wheels/seats and more but those three are the big things that are different

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: CATerina
I change wheels and seats every year so he may also
you also take better care of your car which is why you change things often, that car doesnt appear to be kept up like someone who showed their car all the time, not to mention he put in stock leather seats, [censored] racing seats are cheaper and look better

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.