New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
I believe most of us will use 1-75 as part of our route.. I have a link in my sig that shows the route plan for the Keystone NECO(pennsylvania) Caravan.(times are subject to change..)

·
Registered
365 Posts
I am looking to meet up with a group headed North on I-75. I live in Dayton, OH. I will meet any group. Just give me an approximate time you will be passing through and I will wait till I see your group

·
Registered
365 Posts
Depending what time CF starts Friday, I was thinking of rolling out between 6 - 8 am. Let me know when you were thinking of leaving. We can follow each other there or possibly meet up with some more people and make it a huge caravan.

G

·
I'll be leaving from Toledo, Ohio Friday morning headed for the 'Fest. Any caravans headed thru, let me know!!! PM me, please. I don't know any other new cougar people around here in Toledo, at least, I haven't seen any.

G

·
They told me it'd take a few months to get he MTX with the other options I wanted. The dealer must have been hiding info, and probably wanted to get me to buy one of the C2's he had in stock. Plus, my '93 Cougar was totalled, and I only had a few weeks to find myself a new cat. I love the ATX just as well. Well, at least I can eat my Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich and tear up some Hondas at the same time comfortably. :biggrin:

G

·
We'll be picking up I-75 in Findlay around 5:30 or so Friday morning. We'll probably stop for breakfast somewhere from Bowling Green to Toledo and expect to be at Flat Rock around 8 AM or so. I'd be happy to caravan with others.

Howard
2001 Zn

·
Registered
428 Posts
My sister and I are leaving from Cincinnatti at the ungodly hour of 4am. Hopefully, we'll see some people on the way! I'll try to think of something to put in the windows so we can be identified as CF-Bound!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.