New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Look at the tire size, its clearly visible in the picture. Those are 17's.

E1

·
Registered
127 Posts
To be honest, I realy don't know how much they are worth and how much they are going for new. When I find this out, I'll be better to tell you and make a price then...Jamie

·
Registered
127 Posts
i99 coug already got dibs on them. Looking to get at least $650 for em. After seeing what they go for new...esp. with tires I think this is REALLY reasonable. A couple days ago when I didn't know the value of them...I'd said...hell yeah, but I'd just screwed myself even more. Thanx for the offer...Jamie

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
yes...but is his shipped for $650? I'll tell him right now it will cost him $150-$175 to ship those with tires on them.

I can get you a set of Wanli tires z rated with 2k miles for $150. Plus I have sold tons of stuff on here and have over 700 positive feedbacks on EBay...and have posted pics of all wheels! Nothing against you Blessed...so dont take it the wrong way...you seem really cool! Pm me ...we can negotiate a price

·
Registered
127 Posts
no problem at all, if you can do it cheaper then great. The shipping is alot but thats $650 with shipping. I'll have no problem selling them if I get serious about it. Not until now did I even think of selling them. Guess what I'm trying to say is that they will get sold no problem. I never have any ill feelings, so no worries. If the guy did decide to buy these, its not like I can't be trusted. I just as legit and forward as you are......Jamie

·
Registered
218 Posts
probably the best rims made for the cougar from the factory unless you count the roush models...however $650 plus $150-175 shipping is gonna be $800-825 for used stock rims..you can get 18" RSL Mase's for $440 shipped and you have almost $400 to spend on tires...RSL Mase Link

·
Registered
127 Posts
Originally posted by: stunna
probably the best rims made for the cougar from the factory unless you count the roush models...however $650 plus $150-175 shipping is gonna be $800-825 for used stock rims..you can get 18" RSL Mase's for $440 shipped and you have almost $400 to spend on tires...RSL Mase Link

Think maybe you read the post wrong. Thats $650 with the shipping included. So its really like $500. However if you can get a better cheaper wheel and still have $400 for tires, I'd say go with that. Jamie

·
Registered
127 Posts
let me see which carrier is going to run the lowest rates and is legit with it. I'll probably have to ship them in two seperate packages since there is a 150lbs weight limit with UPS. I am not sure of the exact weight but give a day or so and I'll have all the info for you. I have to work 2nite and I'll need to sleep a little tomorrow, but while at work, I'll make time to get something lined up. Sound good? Thanx...Jamie

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.