New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I'm already in norwalk.

OH! You mean at the dragstrip?!?
Heh, just kidding man. Maybe i should call off work tonight and bring my truck out and drag it. Hey, i might actually be able to break into the 19's this time!:rofl:

Okay, seriously, i can't make it. I have to work tonight. Need to make the mulah (sp?) to mod the car...

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Nope not I BUT I believe this Friday 12th they are doing a fastest street car shootout
Brooke and I were going to try and make that. And sometime in like October or somethin
they are having the NOPI nationals. I'll be there for that cool air warm track wOOt!!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i went to the strip last night and....well once again i could not break into the 15's so i am going to pull the test pipe out and put my stock cat back on. i will be up there on friday as well. do not know if i will race or not, but if i do this time it will be with out the test pipe and she better get back into the 15's. or all hell will break loose! :evil:

·
Registered
586 Posts
lol don, i broke my goal , to get out of the 17's well as of now with no nitrous i ran 16.7 @ 84 my best so far for my i4 atx zx2,

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Originally posted by: DROPdatSCORT
lol don, i broke my goal , to get out of the 17's well as of now with no nitrous i ran 16.7 @ 84 my best so far for my i4 atx zx2,
:drops jaw:..... :cry: i'm just gonna go shoot myself in the head and end it, damn this car to hell!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
mmm got shift points changed today so it should be interesting in what ill run now im hoping 16.5s or lower with out Nitrous

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by: Tygerr
Originally posted by: DROPdatSCORT
:drops jaw:..... :cry: i'm just gonna go shoot myself in the head and end it, damn this car to hell!!!

I dunno why your car is running that slow..you should be faster then that...for real... lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.