New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone on here was from Vancouver, British Columbia. If so could you recommend a good shop to take my cougar to? My girl friend ripped the side mirror off so I need to get it fixed. Thanks

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
PG's from Prince George which is well north of Vancouver (from what I understand). Chineseboi604 and Mutnat (and a few others) live in Vancouver and could probably give you some advice. Make a post about it in the NECO NW chapter.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Nope, I'm not from Vancouver. Prince George is right. 750kms (500miles) North of Vancouver for me. Its cold here. It was like -30C the other day. We have lotsa snow too. Damn winter and brand new paint job!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i have never seen Aaron spelled "Aaran" thats kinda cool though. my name is Aaron, so i just found it interesting.....sorry for the randomness.....:cover:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i'm one of kind, atleast so far, i've never met another aaran either

·
Registered
491 Posts
hey man, did you ever get your car fixed at that place?

did you get my PM?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no actually i still haven't made it there. the mirror is still kind of hanging there. other then the glass it doesn't look like anything is broken but i can't get it to back in to place. i'm hoping to get it in there this week before wednesday but we'll see i guess. thanks for the help.

aarAn

·
Registered
441 Posts
Woah.. one more from vancity.. hahah.. yeah I'm here as well. I thought I was the only one in neco who lived in vancouver. Msg me if you need some shops.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts