New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just because i remember nemesis was the one scheduling the DSN meet and hes been kicked out who or what are we doing.... i mean some of us have ways to contact him... but no nemesis no dsn meet... unless someone else is taking it over... and quit deleting post that just mention nemesis... this one kinda important...

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
the mods got butthurt over some thread tags, so they will probably lock or delete any thread that mentions him. lol

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
look i understand people can be assholes but i mean come on... he was the one working the DSN meet and now that hes gone it needs to i think be decided is hes one coming back (doubt it) or if someone else is running the show... i never for one saw the thread ... don't know don't care... my thing is that there is a bunch of assholes in this thread and we don't seem to do anything about them...

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
contact him on facebook...

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
Kendra is the mod for that section.
lol. yeah, she's the mod for that section, but she has had nothing to do with it, or even planned on attending it. hell, she probably didn't even know she was the mod for that section when it happened. That would be like me being the mod for the cougarfest section:rofl:

·
Kennie
569 Posts
Diddy, I don't know if my number for George is current. If you could please PM me with at least an email address for him, that would be great. Thank you.

For anyone who was attending or would like to attend the Dirty South Meet, please send me a PM and I will provide you with contact information to George for the Dirty South Meet if you don't already have it.

I'm assuming after the date of the meet the Dirty South Meet chapter will disappear so any further meets in Georgia shall be conducted here in COOGA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts