New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG i am so so pissed off at them in cottage grove they suck

Okay so Monday i went there to get a oil change done cuz i was lazy and didnt feel like doing it myself that day
plus i had a coupon for $10 :)

So i was sitting across the street at SuperAmerica waiting for my car to get done, and then my cell rang it was tires plus they
said my car was done and told me that i need new back breaks and blah blah blah, stuff that dosnt need to be done.

So i started walking toward Tires Plus and i was like sweet, they are lowering my car off the lift and i was like damn now thats prefect timing, well i get half way
there and then all of a sudden i seen my car fly out of their parking lot, and it went flying down this road, i was like WTF what are they doing with my car, i started
freaking out. So i went there all pissed and [censored] (and my car still hasnt returned yet) and i asked to pick up the Yellow Cougar, and to speak to the Manager. The dude said he was the manager, and i was like WTF you doing with my car blah blah blah i seen it fly out of here tires were screaching and everything.

He had this to say to me. I dont know what your talking about, This road in front of here always has a cop on it or a speed trap, i dont see why we would do this when we know there is always a cop on it, then he went on to say that i was just seeing stuff. I was like WTF i heard my car i seen it with my own eyes, and i said where the Hell is it, and he said that they were talking it for a test drive cuz they rotated the tires on it and heard a nose. By this time i had it with the dude i was about ready to punch him. Well my car came back by this time, and the manager dude said one sec let me go talk to my employee about it, so he went in back and about 20minutes later (not kidding i was waiting that long i would of left but he had my car keys) and said that he went on break and he went home for it so he will have to talk to him then and he had the guts to say my total was $82 and some odd change. I was like wtf i went there for a damn oil change that was supose to be $10 not over $20 lol. Well i got my keys now and i said [censored] this you guys drove my car with out even asking me to do it or even asked me to rotate my tires, i told him he could shove the bill up his ass and then i walked out.

NOT DONE YET (lol sorry for the story jsut want to see if people run into this problem to)

Today i went to go check my lvl on all my fluid in my car, a normal thing i do when i get gas. I HAVE NO [censored]ING OIL, they never put oil back into my car. So i went back today and showed them the slip of my oil change and said you [censored]ers never put oil back in, i want your crop number and everything. They wouldnt give it to me instead they said they would give me 5 free oil changes. I flipped out and left even though i still didnt have oil, i went and bought my own and put it in.

i never never had a problem like this before.

btw does anyone happen to know their crop number, i want someone to pay for this as in someone being fired or something

·
Registered
506 Posts
I hate Tires plus and Valvoline and those types of stores for 1 main reason: They will hire anyone off the street who doesn't know a crap about cars and let them work on your car.

Things you can do:

As said above call BBB, file a complaint. Kind of a pain in da rear, sometimes not worth it.

Call Tires Plus corperate office. Tell them exactly what happened, they are more likely to listen to you and figure something out, at least try and help you.

Burn the building down, but they will probably just get the insurance money, so make sure the kids who drove your car are in it while it burns. They save them from the burning building, and when they are about to say "thanks," light them on fire.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by: Pyrochaos
I hate Tires plus and Valvoline and those types of stores for 1 main reason: They will hire anyone off the street who doesn't know a crap about cars and let them work on your car.

Things you can do:

As said above call BBB, file a complaint. Kind of a pain in da rear, sometimes not worth it.

Call Tires Plus corperate office. Tell them exactly what happened, they are more likely to listen to you and figure something out, at least try and help you.

Burn the building down, but they will probably just get the insurance money, so make sure the kids who drove your car are in it while it burns. They save them from the burning building, and when they are about to say "thanks," light them on fire.
Neil you are halarious....
Dude that toally sucks!!!!! I was thinking the same thing, call the BBB. I hope your engine wasn't damaged! I always change my own oil but I'm not sure how I'll do it that I'm moving (my dad has ramps and all...)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG dont ever make me call BBB, i swear to god i waiting on the phone for ever lol, the person i was talking to said i am not the only one that has called in on them this month, i am taking that its really realyl bad, and she said they been sending out peeps and watching them.

Plus i am not that car techy as i want to be, maybe someone wouldnt mind help teaching me some ropes to doing your own crap, the only thing i know how is brakes, and fuses :p

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by: RapidD
OMG dont ever make me call BBB, i swear to god i waiting on the phone for ever lol, the person i was talking to said i am not the only one that has called in on them this month, i am taking that its really realyl bad, and she said they been sending out peeps and watching them.

Plus i am not that car techy as i want to be, maybe someone wouldnt mind help teaching me some ropes to doing your own crap, the only thing i know how is brakes, and fuses :p
Changing oil is super easy! I'll teach ya! Hey we should have a clinic....I'll teach you to change your oil and Jon to change his spark plugs! Fun!!! Then we'll all get drunk... :rofl:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
word up!! who's got a big driveway/garage? I have a big driveway and stuff but it's dirt...not good for changing oil unless we lay down cardboard under the car.
Seriously let's barbeque and drink and work on cars! :banana:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Originally posted by: RapidD
I tried to warn you.

If you pay me $5 I will go kick the guys ass (who drove your car) and give him a hot carl.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahahaha that is gross

nah i got plans for the dude i know who it is, he is going to wake up one morning and find his tires either misssing or flat and some sugar in the gas tank :)

i think after that i will call it all even

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by: wanderingmind
I have got a normal driveway! Paved and all. I've even got little ramps.
Woo! We're comin to your house!! :banana:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I don't move till the 20th (Saturday) but anytime after that is cool

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.