New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend in Indy who is a fabricator. The shop he works at is slow and he is needing some work. He can help with air rides, kits and anything else you need help with on the car.

He has even been asked to appear on Monster Garage. Just so you know that others besides me know he's qualified. If you know anything or have anything going on around Indy that could use help, here is his info.

Thom Ophof 317.258.1548

Thanks!

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He also has a paint room in his garage at home, so that is no problem either. You can probably get a better deal then you would get at a shop.

If you know of anything, please let me know.

·
Super Moderator
22,200 Posts
Well, i do now, I got rear ended this morning and was pushed into the ranger in front of me. So I have 2 busted headlights, a dented hood, busted grill, the radiator was pushed toward the motor(but it didnt break) the rear bumper has a lump on it and the tail lights were pushed towards the trunk so that they touch the metal where they attach. may have more but havent had time to look cause it was raining on top of it fun times

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good opportunity to get a body kit if you want one ;)

·
Registered
482 Posts
That sucks man. At least for now. I bet it will pay off. If your lenses on your headlights are not busted i am interested.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I could help you with that if jaged can help with taking them apart

S

·
0 Posts
i can paint them my self in my auto body class i was just afraid to take them apart

·
Super Moderator
22,200 Posts
if you follow crispys How To in that section, or the one on cougardb.com works as well, it makes it real easy, thats all I did the first time that I took them apart, but I would add that going along where the clear meets the black plastic with a heat gun would make it a lot easier because it will soften the goo that holds the two together and help the process

S

·
0 Posts
do you have to use a special high temp paint for the headlights or would normal car paint work

1 - 16 of 16 Posts