New Cougar Forum banner

Anybody here watch 24?

1K views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  lauraq 
#1 ·
since its so dead in here, i thought i'd see if there were any fans of the show 24? the premiere of season 3 was on tuesday...did anybody see it? does anybody care? :)

#3 ·
hehe...looks good so far, but i hope they don't play up all the lovey dovey office romance crap...stick to guns, bombs and killing ;)
i don't know if they can top the second season though, but i guess we'll see...
i'm still trying to understand the connection between palmer and the virus (you KNOW there has to be one)....

#9 ·
I guess you're really not safe anywhere then. Next week it looks like the virus gets out. And man he has a drug problem on top of that. hmm what else could go wrong. Yeh that ending was interesting. Have a meeting Tuesday evening, have to make sure I set the VCR so I don't miss it.

#10 ·
yeah, i saw the commercial for tomorrows show, and it looks like the virus is released...my question is...what the hell are they gonna do in the other 20 episodes? lol...

#13 ·
yeah, you think they would have learned their lesson after what happened with nina in season 1!!!
also, i understand why palmer didn't want to give in to the terrorist demands, but last season, he was handing out immunity like it was going out of style! wussup wid dat?

#15 ·
I hadn't responded to your posts here until now because I hadn't watched it until the weekend. I was out Tuesday evening so had to record it.

Yeh it is a little strange this year but maybe it is because they are trying to change Palmer's image or something. Plus Jack is digging a hole deeper and deeper every episode. I am sure his daughter is going to become more involved before it ends. Not sure if they will continue with another season. I think they would need to come up with new ideas in order to do that. The woman that plays Palmer's girlfriend is Canadian. Thats 2 for the show then. Keifer and her. Go Canadians.

Mike is right, it is a great show and worth watching.

#16 ·
Originally posted by: Mike
but last season, he was handing out immunity like it was going out of style! wussup wid dat?
That is VERY interesting. I don't get it. :shrug:

You know whats sad, all the people in this chapter, and only Ajay and myself are talking about the show. We're not weird I tell you! Its a great show! :rofl:
Nah, you're weird. :)

I'd watch it, but working afternoons and starting to watchit late in the game doesn't work for me, I get home at 3am watch the others shows I miss, and go to bed at 5am...no need to stay up until 5:30/6am :)

#17 ·
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I knew this episode was gonna end like that....SOOO close to jack, yet SOOO far...i was like yelling at the tv at the end telling him to land, and then BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP.... :(

#18 ·
Originally posted by: rastaman
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I knew this episode was gonna end like that....SOOO close to jack, yet SOOO far...i was like yelling at the tv at the end telling him to land, and then BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP.... :(
Do you spark a fat joint at the beginning of each show? I see your replies and think of you jumping up and down pointing at the TV with your left hand taking a toke with the right going "watch out man...it's gonna hit you" lol....j/k

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.