New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be there Saturday. If any of you are going, let me know and we can see about hooking up. A friend of mine is the v6 mustang powertrain engineer, so I will be going to show and getting to play in the new mustang :biggrin: Would love to hook up at show or maybe something Saturday night if there is any interest.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
never... would have been nice to meet up but i refuse to go to that show during the weekends now so i won't e there till next week wednesday probably...

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:poke: I was going to talk to you about that, you still have fog lights waiting for you ;)

EDIT: However, I will only be in town til Sunday, so if you want to meet outside of show, let me know.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
I refuse also to go to the Autoshow Friday-Sunday....

going on a saturday and you will find out what LOTS OF PEOPLE is all about...

I really want to go this year, and may get my chance next Thursday (not this week)

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, I will take it as chances are slim of anyone wanting to meet up, maybe another time.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I might be going this Saturday. I know all about the crowds, I've been to every auto show since the first one back in 1989!:biggrin:

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is anybody up for anything Saturday night, not at the show, but out doing something?

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I'm now going next Friday morning....I 'm in Toronto this weekend stealing parts...er buying parts, sowon't be around.

Sorry Mary :(

·
Registered
287 Posts
Neat show, I just got back check out the v-10 in the Ford Shelby and the Porsche Carrera chassis display.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
i went tonight.......... omg was it sweet. i like the Lincoln Mark X concept the best. damn i want one. The eclipse concept was alright. I think i would still take mine over it though. just my .2

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: Zalec
i went tonight.......... omg was it sweet. i like the Lincoln Mark X concept the best. damn i want one. The eclipse concept was alright. I think i would still take mine over it though. just my .2
bah u Fooker i wanted to go =/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts