New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The plows haven't even come down my road. i was supposed to leave for work at 5, and had to R.O. for the second day in a row (had an issue with a frozen pipe yesterday.) So i guess i'll be stuck in the house until Billy Bob and Bubba get out of bed and plow the snow away.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
harrisburg got 4 inches. I am somewhat snowed in but i can work from home so that's what i am doing!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My profile says i live in Pittsburgh, so... i live in Pittsburgh.

i got like 7 inches.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seriously... we got 7 inches of snow. Now, had i said 8 inches that'd mean something else. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
Seriously... we got 7 inches of snow. Now, had i said 8 inches that'd mean something else. ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
:confused:what?:shrug:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
If you dont get it i dont think you want to know.

I wish we were snowed in. My work opened an hour late BUT the smart people at my company didnt send the company wide email or change the phone message until 8:26! Yea well a lot of good that does while im sitting at my desk reading the email because i was due in at 8:30. So for the people who planned on just coming in late because of weather go off lucky and got an extra hour:mad: But then later in the day they said if you made it in by 8:30 you could leave an hour early, so everything was good with me then:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Camp Hill here................9 inches :naughty:

R

·
0 Posts
yea i fill you don i only live like 35 minutes north of you and we are getting hit pretty hard on a regular basis. i just got my car back from VIS and i want to drive it and stuff but from my last email from them im not going to get the chance to they want me to put a different bumper on so now its going back to tearing the stupid thing apart. someday they wil put my engine in for me

·
Registered
79 Posts
I wouldnt bet ne cash, i aint got none to bet:), ne ways i was snowed in, took 2 shovels, alot of time, a day off and tons of WHEEL BARRELS of snow removal but i can get out, but next thing you know is that were gettin pounded in the pittsburgh area for the next few days so all that work for nothing, except perfectly good exercise!!! Ill be waitin for the snow tomm so that i can slip and fall another 10 times!!

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Don, get off your butt and start shovelin....
dale.. no only like 6 inches...
the scoobie had no problems this AM...thanks for letting me crash there.

R

·
0 Posts
yea pics sent just some work in progress pics nothing special just fiberglass paint i used car stuff like that

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Originally posted by: rlh134
yea pics sent just some work in progress pics nothing special just fiberglass paint i used car stuff like that
do you mean you sent the pics to me? Because I didn't get any :shrug:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts