New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems like this section of the forum is pretty much dead, i was wondering if theres anyone from Virginia that still visits this site, i know theres got to be a few! and if you are near Martinsville where I live even better! although i dont see that many cougars around here, and the few i do see they all seem to be stock (exterior anyways), but anyways just trying to get something going for us VA cougars:)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
most of the old crew don't have cougars anymore and kinda went their separate ways. i see a lot still, just wonder if they are aware.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i'm located in newport news, the cougar is coming back at thanksgiving, but i'm making plans to move to missouri

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey ya all! I am a new member of the neco. I have a 99 cougar nothing done to it yet! I do have a K&N air filter, 2 12" subs and I am working on the sound system right now. :biggrin: does any one out here know of any thing I can do to my baby, with out spending an arm and a leg to do it?
DOC

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
There's all kinds of stuff you can do, depending on your definition of an arm and a leg. You can pick up an SVT UIM, LIM and TB for around $400 these days. You can probably get that used in the For Sale section. You can do headers, you can do an aftermarket exhaust, etc.

Welcome!! :wave:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well i'm still in the area but i sold the thdrcat to a budy of mine who is looking for other people to wrench around with and get the thdrcat back to her fight weight.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Did you sell her with the big azz sub in the back, Tommy?? :rofl:

·
Registered
134 Posts
No i had to keep them. i've changed them out so much that it's hard to know what was the last ones you saw in there. i think the last set i did a 147db under the dash at one show and a 153db at another show and different mic on the dash. So if any one needs some help in the stereo department on this car i know just about all the tricks to the car for it. Just message me or post it here and i'll start checking it more often as the navy allows since i'm in and out so much.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey guys whats goin on? I figured we all from the VA could get together soon for a small meet and talk about caravaning to Fest this year for any of yal who are going. Even if your not going to fest, you can still come to hang out for a while. Where is good for yal?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts