New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
the search will help you out hard core on this one...there have been tons of threads on this topic...there is even a thread right below this one with a link in it...plus if you search i know i have posted a couple different links...as well as many other people too..

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
try here

and here too same as one on other page...

i know of one more just let me see if i can find it..

and just so you know you can really only learn by doing it...start with something small and basic and try out all the tips...see which you like best and then tackle your main project...

feel free to pm me with any detailed questions i have done lots of glass fabrication..

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the second one book marked already, I am kinda wanting to make a trunk lid for my 1990 Mustang Gt Covertible, pretty straight looking lines shouldnt be difficult, but...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
all you need is a very lightfram and your set...if you cover the frame with tinfoil you will be able to pull your piece of and then discard the framework...if you dont need the support..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.