New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it has a tacked on Honda face, but. makes you wonder how honda can make a car in the same niche, and be profitable. Oh wait they aren't owned by Ford :p

I can't wait till all those new Mercury models hit the show rooms. They are getting a minivan, and a small suv shaped car! I can't wait to trade in my Cougar for one of those smoking rides. Lets all hold hands, and pray the Montego comes in a coupe! Every one take pride we may own the last real Mercury. Some much for the "Relaunch" of Mercury.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
REALLY!?!? Holy! I'll hafta go have a look at one! Just playin', we all know that already, but thanks for comin' out! ;)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
honestly, i hadnt noticed, but now i do! so now you can feel special copycat, you have informed one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just was poed that we get another minivan and sport utility car (suc). Why? I would at least like a lincoln ls coupe with a cat logo. I would be angry, but satisfied. I hope stating the obvious doesn't get people banned around here.

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Honestly, if you look closely it doesn't look like a cougar. It has different body lines, a different shape, the only thing similar is the triangular taillights (sans boobies).

But if you step back, it still bares an uncanny resemblance. Every time I see one out of the corner of my eye on the highway, I think its a cougar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts