New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanna know if there is any modified cougars in the waco,killeen,austin area
i seen a few in killeen- a slammed silver with duals & weapon r plate cover , a white 1 w/yellow graphix n high wing
mines fairly stock just got a custom short ram from DEEPSTAGE , set of BG SPRINGS ,KYB STRUTS & DUAL EXIT FLOWS waiting for install,

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wassup is your cougar modified?gonna get mine done this weekend at DEEPSTAGE in killeen, from waco huh ever been to nitrodaves? wassup man this weekend the kewg's gettin slammed n exhaust installed . just give me a call if you ever want to meet up. 2547024866-my name is excel.

G

·
Huh I went to deep stage and they said that they couldn't put on a kit just order it. Anyone else from killeen and where do the coogs hang at just see a bunck of honda's. down at the car washes.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i went to deepstage to try to orders stuff that customcougars sells but they order from a different distributer, so i just ordered from customcougars and gonna get those stuff installed at deepstage. what kit are you talking about . yeah i see the typical hondas too.
by this weekend i'll probly be the only black slammed kewg in killeen . the other one is silver , seen it twice parked at target pretty clean.

G

·
yeah modified... kinda

yeah in killeen all you see if minivans with fart mufflers on it =[

ill see what i can do, lets have a killeen meet?

G

·
i can help you install springs and struts if you want, i got some jackstands, all youll need is spring compressors

my car is silver, i go to bestbuy circuitcity all the time.... lets meet up. I might come down friday after school gets out, if not ill be here saturday afternoon for sure.

254-289-3889 - Brian

G

·
I don't get back from Iraq until end of december so hope you guys do okay with the parts. Putting on a kit when I get back but don't know where to get it done at yet or even which one. right now just have a system with 4 15s red and slate grey leather interior and I think there is a sunroof being installed right now instead of the t-tops no wants to try to handle that.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
b&g springs kyb struts will be installed tommorrow at deepstage. still waiting on my flowmasters. i'll give you a call after class tommorow , do you go to ctc? you read that other post about the meet in temple? i'll most likely go

G

·
im at tstc waco for computer networking system administration, i will be home most likely today. i get done with school at 12.

probably be in killeen around 2-3:00. what time is your car getting done?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts