New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I don't care, I just noticed that like every 3 minutes another random lounge thread pops up by ya... but it keeps me entertained, so keep it up.
its what keeps me going :-D...i dont see something on the forums that catchs my eye so i gotta make something that ill be into :-D HAHA!

Sorry Matousek.....back to your topic! someone talk to him. i took this off track

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
What Xplosive means, is that he is in Iraq, and drives a solstice GXP, but he lives here, and used to own a Cougar, making him officially NC Neco for life.

That remnds me, we really need an NC neco decal... I think I'll PM Matt and see if he'd make us one...

·
Registered
66 Posts
hey man, im in Lincolnton, i cruise to hickory every couple of weeks to grub up. there are a few around the mooresville, charlotte locations. just not many, and even less tuned coug's

welcome. and with this buncha guys, prepare for this -->:banghead:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
hey man, im in Lincolnton, i cruise to hickory every couple of weeks to grub up. there are a few around the mooresville, charlotte locations. just not many, and even less tuned coug's

welcome. and with this buncha guys, prepare for this -->:banghead:
Oh well with that kind of attitude you can just :gtfo:!

:tongue:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Not to mess with your thread, but I have a question...mainly for Xplosive....can you put an intercooler in a cougar??

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well, you telling me is like someone p**sing in my corn flakes:banghead:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts