New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any local TA NECO meets in the works? If not, why don't we plan one? Let's get some feedback :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
there was a meet back in feb. here in springfield, mo, and we all had cougars except for one.. it was fun.. we talked about heading to the lake for a summer meet but no one has really got into details about it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Even though I drive a honda now, would Chris and I be allowed to come?!
I'm sure if a meet got together, we would definitely come, we miss you guys!
We were planning on having a meet here this summer, but that obviously didn't happen! :)

Hey Stacy, have one at your new house! :)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarBabe57
We were planning on having a meet here this summer, but that obviously didn't happen! :)

I wish I could, but the boyfriend doesnt understand my obsession with FC. He thinks it's the most stupid thing ever.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Originally posted by: ZUM

I wish I could, but the boyfriend doesnt understand my obsession with FC. He thinks it's the most stupid thing ever.
Zoom Zoom has a b/f? hehe

Love ya Stace

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I bet we could spring for an Oklahoma meet...but then again...you would prolly be the only cougar.
That's true, are there really any other Cougar owners still driving them here? Other than El Nino and megail, I can't think of any.

Edit: ...and Soonerluvchick. Sorry 'bout that.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: EdgeCat
I bet we could spring for an Oklahoma meet...but then again...you would prolly be the only cougar.
That's true, are there really any other Cougar owners still driving them here? Other than El Nino and megail, I can't think of any.

Edit: ...and Soonerluvchick. Sorry 'bout that.
Megail is in Tejas ;)

Somehow-he is still jealous of you, Ry :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well hmmm.... We need to find a place central to where everyone's located, I think that would be the best idea, and then, I dunno. I guess we have to find the location first. Cache is a little town, so there's nothing here. Although, we do have an annual burn-out fest in Cache, (and no, not a bunch of drunk, bunrt-out ******** :p although there a bunch of drunk ********....I dunno where I was going on that one, but, eh.) so maybe we could attend that (it's in september I believe, I'll track down more info if anyone's interested, and I've got a good sized lot, so we could have a nice BBQ afterwards with parking for everyone. What does everyone think? Just throwing out an idea, let me know.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:rofl:

...you would prolly be the only cougar.
Well, I do have 2 of them, so I could count for 2 people :p And I don't think it matters if you actually have one or not, only if you have a love or passion for them. Kinda like the Ferrari Enzo. I don't have one, but I'm passionate about it. :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's in Oklahoma, southwest corner.

·
Tornado Alley Moderator
1,067 Posts
Originally posted by: ElNino
It's in Oklahoma, southwest corner.
Southwest corner....wow I just looked that town up on the map...and you're out there a ways. We have Zum in the OKC area and I think a couple up by Kansas City...one by Wichita Kansas and Adam in the OKC area. And where ever Rylee is these days:biggrin: (Texas or back in Tulsa for school) and we have 5 in Springfield Missouri. Maybe a few more out there that I didn't think of (it is 2am after all)

·
Tornado Alley Moderator
1,067 Posts
the only kc people are me and chris, i think

You are the 2 that I was talking about
:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.