New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My body kit is going to get repainted as a Christmas present to myself. :)

Anybody have a paint shop that they recommend? Are they good at putting kits on (i.e. gluing/molding)?

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
M&M Collision in Fairfax. Work is pretty good- Decent prices! Look 'em up on switchboard- They're right in ffx.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
I would stick with a local shop... That way you can check on it all the time... Magoo... I would spend money in Glen Burnie versus going to craig... You thought Furious Imports was bad, you should of been at CougarFest.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I still couldn't really check on them since they were 2hrs. away and in the middle of nowhere... I just don't like going to local shops around here cause alot of them have had breakins... in the last couple of months of all stereo equipment and alot of people around here no my car... so

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by: Magoo
I still couldn't really check on them since they were 2hrs. away and in the middle of nowhere... I just don't like going to local shops around here cause alot of them have had breakins... in the last couple of months of all stereo equipment and alot of people around here no my car... so
pull the gear before you drop the car. it's a pain, but it's insurance.
i gotta go with james on this one, after my experience last Christmas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts