New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any free mods i can do to my car? I am kinda low on funds and any little thing will help. Also what should be the first mod i do to my car?
Thanks for all the help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yeah everything is free if you're into and good at credit card fraud, but other than theivery we po folx have but one option, spend money to gain power. having said that i suggest you get a kkm filter or the like first, then exhaust then headers and a high flow cat, then maf then burn a chip fo rall that crap. if i'm off base someone lemme know cuse thats what i'm doin, lata

·
Registered
902 Posts
Take the restrictor plate and the draw tube off your stock airbox...

That makes good sound at least. Dunno about performance. I noticed very little throttle response increase..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was thinking about doing that, where is the stock restrictor plate and draw tube?
(forgive me i dont know much)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well so far my boyfriend has removed my stock air box and added a K&N filter. My next mod is the exhaust but i have to save up for that. What do you think about adding a flowmaster? If there is a better one for my car please let me kno.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.