New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Cause having another one or two around would be great. Someone to bounce ideas off of. BTW, I'm Josh. Hi.

She's stock at the moment. I hope to rectify that situation very soon.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Jason's already down there, look out for a Gold Cougar with full body kit. Thats him.

Glad to see you join, I'll take those pics and put them into the website (sorry its not updated yet, I'm working on it. I'm redoing practically everything, so its not a 3 hour job).

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I've seen it, actually. Briefly... in passing... and I wasn't paying a lot of attention. Still, I seem to remember a gold Cougar with a kit flying past the other way pretty quickly.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
That had to have been Jason. He's the only kitted Gold Cougar in AZ. And if it was Jason, I'm sure it was moving pretty quickly!

As you can see in the other thread, we're trying to get a track meet set up for sometime around Labor Day, we'll keep you informed. Jason might appreciate another Coug to cruise up with, since its otherwise a pretty boring trip from Yuma to PHX. I'll make sure to keep you informed.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, cool. I was thinking of going to Lake Havesue for Labor Day with some of the crew... but it's still up in the air at the moment. Just keep me filled in.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome to AZ NECO. Well its nice to have a member within 2 hours of me. Even within 15 mins of me.... Well I live on the base in yuma and Im always out in town, if you see a gold cougar with a full body kit thats me, so if you see me just flash your head lights or something. I have PMed you with my number so if you want to meet up some time just call me.

BTW if you want an offical AZ neco Shirt just let me know and I can get you one. refer to the following post Az shirts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha! You live on base? Didn't think you were THAT close. What squadron? I'm VMA-311, Avi shop.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might be around there from time to time. I've got friends in college in Pheonix, and I like the Tucson area.

And yeah, I'm on base. I'm barely across a parking lot from the chow-hall, so I'm close to EVERYONE.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Well Im in 214 S/S. If you want you can call me at ext 2421. ask for Sgt Musick.

·
Registered
710 Posts
It seems a little bit of a a coinky dink that my car hosts at itself at the local "candy" shop and now we have all these new members. Hmmmmm...

Just kiddin. lol. It's nice to get more people in the group. FYI I should be getting the car back soon. Maybe I will be home soon also.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tunes, this is mainly you, since you know this area.

Anyone know anything about this so-called "cruise night" here in Yuma on Sunday nights? There's a couple guys here at the barracks that say it's a good time and sorta fun, anyone else know if it's worth the time and attention?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Cruise night sucks!!!! All you do is go down to Home depot parking lot sit there, watch other people be stupid, leave at midnight, then go driving down 4th ave.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Sounds just like Bell Rd. here in Phoenix. Park in the Walgreens parking lot, watch the ricers be stupid, get run off by the cops, then cruise Bell Rd. and repeat the process.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Screw that then. I was thinking of going out and cruising around tonight, since I've been sleeping the rest of the weekend away. Stupid kid made it sound SO MUCH FUN! Like I wanna go sit with a bunch of ricers and their POS Hondas with rattle-cans. HATE Hondas. Maybe... cruise at the mall, or college, find the max speed out on I-8? I dunno... I'm bored.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.