New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. here is the story I went by what people on here have said about the factory fogs on the 01's.. I got the H3's and when I dropped the nice shield we have I found at least I have a set of H10's whatever they are and I cant find a damn thing on them! The reason I was replacing them was I have Eurolites for headlights and I wanted them all around to keep it looking clean.. Has anyone found these? Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
972 Posts
I had the same problem as you, PIAA is looking into it for me right now!! It's great having contacts at performance shops!!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only match I have got was with Hella Lighting.. I sent them an email but no response, I will call them on Monday if I dont hear from them by then!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey.. hella got back to me and they said the H10 is a brand new bulb this year.. they forwarded me to one of their retailers to get a price or possible date of availability.. Ill let u know when I find out..

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok.. Any 2001 Coug owners with stock foglights: were screwed if you want to swap those lights out for Eurolites or any other kind of bulb.. here is the response I got from Hella - the only manufacturer of these bulbs.

<< The H10 is a new bulb and is apparently only available in Germany
right now - if you have them in your fog lights, then the only
replacement will be from your dealer - as for a specialty H10? -
your car will be rusted and in the junk yard before you see
something like that! -- Ken
>>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.